Monday, August 1, 2011

About Me

This blog evolved from my personal multisport reports and random musings, to reflections on my personal life and significant things I encounter on rather rare occasions. Basically, this blog encapsulates things in my life that I am able to comprehend and thus able to share in writing. I hope that with more practice, I will be able to find words and structures to events that I am unable to express just yet due to the limitations of a 26-word alphabet and a 25-year old soul.

Being an anthropologist on foot isn't connotative of leading a nomadic lifestyle in the travel or career sense. My writing is truly focused on being with you in the present: to share the many means and ways by which we can sumptuously enjoy what there is in the present to help us lead a life of freedom from worldly attachments. As much as this blog is about me, it is all about you, too.

In 2015, I've attached a small collection of Cultural Rules that I've learned from personally interacting in multicultural environments may this be through moving in, working, studying, and travelling. Please note, however, that these rules are open-ended as cultures and populations are too complex to even be written out in lists. The aim of this section is to give you a general idea of the cultural norms in areas where you might be living or travelling to help you ease into integrating to the collective, to help you avoid taboos, and to help you build friendships wherever you are in the world!

I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I enjoy writing every piece :)

R. Pauline <3

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you. :)